Sheeler Studios was founded in 1991 by Craig Sheeler a Creative Director adept at blending innovation with practicality, with an unswerving focus on business results and exhibiting a high level of creativity in high-pressure situations with tight deadlines.
Possessing a keen ability to evolve conceptual campaigns and design projects, combined with an in-depth experience in team management and collaboration, Sheeler Studios excels in providing outstanding creative services and direction to your company. Sheeler Studios is eager to learn more about how our contribution can present pioneering solutions to the challenges facing your company.
Bagged numerous awards for delivering outstanding results with the highest degree of professionalism
- Bronze Quill/IABC Excellence – Design Special Publication
- Bronze Quill/IABC Award of Excellence – Go Local Video
- Bronze Quill/IABC Award of Excellence – Go Local TV Spots
- Bronze Quill/IABC Award of Merit – Hometown Emergency Planner
- Bronze Quill/IABC Award of Merit – State of the City Video (photography)
- Bronze Quill/IABC Award of Merit – State of the City Video (Electronic)
- 3CMA Award of Excellence – Most Creative/Lest Dollars Spent
- 3CMA Award of Excellence – Annual Report
- 3CMA Award of Excellence – Printed Publication Other
- 3CMA Award of Excellence – State of the City Event
- Creativity Core Value Award for City of North Las Vegas
- Addy Awards – Award of Excellence – Package Design
- Finalist – Independent Star Trek Fan Film Awards – Best Visual Effects